The home of ‘Grands Crus’ since 1947
Maison Eyquard is the oldest trade house of wines from Saint-Emilion. It was settled by the dynamic Eyquard ladies after WWII, who created a system of direct sales in their shop in the medieval city center.
The Valette family took it over in the 70’s and attached it to famous Château Pavie until 1998. The company was then very active in distributing Grands Crus Classés of Bordeaux, mostly as futures.
Maison Eyquard is now the property of Olivier Fleury, director/owner of U.V.G. (Union Vinicole de Gascogne) and successor of a bicentenary local family company of winemakers and wine merchants. Their office is located in Beautiran, just 20km from Bordeaux on the Garonne river.
Owing to longstanding ties with local chateaux, the portfolio of Maison Eyquard includes the most dinstinguished names of the ‘place de Bordeaux’ such as Margaux, Léoville Barton, Smith Haut Lafite, Clos Fourtet, Vieux Certan etc…, as well as a slection of Bordeaux ‘petits châteaux’ including our own wines.
The company’s staff are fluent in English. Please do not hesitate to contact the Maison should you have any query.